Our Test Drive offers a way to try any rug free for seven days in your space. We understand the complexity of finding the perfect rug and rugs always look different in a room than they do as an image. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the trial consignment for more information.
One of the benefits of shopping at Tufenkian Outlet is that you can order by phone and have a rug sent to you at a future date. Many of our customers are in the process of purchasing new homes or have other constraints where they cannot receive rugs right away so a test drive is not possible. You can order a rug now and we will arrange to have it shipped for a test drive at a more convenient date. We understand that when you find the perfect rug you don't want to lose it before you can have it shipped, and we'll make sure you don't! Call our customer service staff and order over the phone when you find the rug you want, you will need to provide contact information, shipping address, billing address and payment information, and we will get your order in the queue.
How to place an order
You may place an order at anytime, here's how:
1. Go to Customer service/My account in the top navigation
2. If you have already registered with us, login to your account
3. To create an account, click the link where you see: (New Customers Sign Up Here)
4. Once logged in, the rugs added to you cart will be saved with your account and you may proceed to Check Out
5. When ready to submit your order enter a valid Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card and it will be securely shared with our merchant account and not stored on our site. The sale amount will be authorized on your card for a limited time until delivery and purchase is confirmed.
6. You will receive an order receipt via email and a salesperson will contact you same day or the next business day to confirm your order and estimated time of your delivery. At this time you may let us know if you plan on purchasing the rug or would like the option of a trial consignment.
7. Your order will be processed in two business days. For tracking and estimated delivery see information below.
8. If you choose to Test Drive before you buy, you may live with the rug for up to seven days from the day you receive it.
9. If you love the rug, notify us during the seven day trial period and we will process to charge your card and send you a receipt.
10. If you decide the rug does not work, please notify us and we'll provide you with a return authorization and coordinate the rug return via UPS.
11. If you are in touch with a sales person at TufenkianOutlet you have the option of setting up a Test Drive and ordering over the phone during business hours Monday through Saturday.
Get the most out of your WISH LIST
Use your Wish List to narrow down your choices
While you are narrowing down your choices you may add rugs to your Wish List and then move any final selections to the Shopping Cart. Your salesperson can provide rug descriptions in the event they are missing, or use the Ask a Question form to get more details about materials, weave, or colors.
Tracking & Delivery ETA - How long will it take to receive a rug?
Most rugs arrive within seven to ten business days via Ground/Standard service if they are located in our warehouse or one of our company showrooms.
Rugs located at Tufenkian Dealer locations may take one to four weeks.
We can provide you with tracking information once the rugs actually ship.
FREE outbound shipping! Free outbound shipping is offered exclusively with ground or standard delivery service to the 48 contiguous United States. Ask your salesperson for quotes for shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
Free outbound shipping is not applicable outside the USA, and may not always apply with sale coupons or rugs discounted more than 10% off the outlet price.
Terms and Conditions of Trial Consignment
Terms and Conditions of Trial Consignment
Engaging in a "Test Drive" of a carpet through TufenkianOutlet.com (“Tufenkian”) initiates a consignment relationship between Tufenkian and the customer ("Consignee"). When Consignee “test drives” a carpet, Tufenkian will reserve the price of the rug on the Consignee’s credit card, and thus requires credit card information before shipping the carpet to the Consignee.
Upon shipment, Tufenkian shall provide Consignees with the UPS tracking number via e-mail. If the rug is in stock at Tufenkian’s warehouse, it will arrive to the Consignee within 7-10 days. Rugs outside of the warehouse generally take 10-20 days.
"Test drive" rugs may be kept for up to seven (7) days. If the Consignee does not contact Tufenkian after seven (7) days, it is assumed that the Consignee is purchasing the rug and the reserved amount will be charged to the
Consignee’s credit card. If the rug is to be returned, the Consignee will pay for return shipping costs.
Rugs returned shall be in the same condition as when received by the Consignee. For any rug not returned in its original condition, the Consignee shall be charged for all cleaning or repair costs. It is mandatory that rug tags stay attached to the returned rug. There may be an additional handling fee for a rug returned without its tag. It is further agreed that until a rug is actually received by Tufenkian, the Consignee assumes total financial responsibility and risk of loss or damage. If a rug is returned in a condition that renders it unsalable, the Consignee agrees to purchase the rug at the originally established sales price. Rugs sent via Tufenkian’s UPS account will be insured, and consequently damage or loss incurred during shipping are covered pursuant to the terms of UPS’ insurance coverage.
Free outbound shipping is not applicable outside the 48 contiguous United States, and in other situations such as with sales coupons or with some specially priced items. The Consignee will bear the full cost, both outbound and inbound, for undeliverable shipments.
To return a consigned rug, the Consignee should keep the packaging materials from the rug’s initial shipment. Open the package carefully to preserve the original packaging; replacement packaging can be supplied for $15. Tufenkian will issue Consignees instructions with a Return Authorization and UPS pick-up information. Consignees are not to send consigned rugs back until these instructions have been received.
What if a rug must be returned?
If your rug isn't a perfect fit for your space call us at (800) 928-6671
or email your sales person within the seven day test drive period. We
will walk you through the return process. Returns are only accepted on
unused, unsoiled goods if confirmed with your sales person within your
seven day rug trial period which begins the day you receive the rug for
Return shipping prices of standard sizes (subject to change at anytime - last updated 12/2013)
If you have any questions or would like help selecting the perfect rug for your home, call us at (800) 928-6671, email us at email@example.com or submit your questions. We would love to hear from you!